Estée Lauder Warehouse Sale (Spring 2011)

on
Friday, March 11, 2011
I went with Sydney to the Estée Lauder warehouse sale this afternoon. The selection this time around didn't impress me too much; there were a lot of repeat products from the last couple of sales, featuring collections that date back to 2008. I was hoping they'd have some of the stuff from last summer or fall, but no such luck (perhaps during this summer's warehouse sale). I actually ended up getting way more skincare than make-up as well, mostly because I have way too much of it (like, did I really need another pale gold eyeshadow?). So, my final haul included:

MAC Cleanse Off Oil, Fix+ Lavender, and Green Gel Cleanser ($12 each)

MAC Lightful Active Softening Cleanser ($20) and Charged Essence Serum ($25)

MAC Lipstick in Made With Love, Shy Girl, Lavender Whip, and Speak Louder ($10 each)

MAC Charity Grab Bag ($5): Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation Loose in Medium Deep, Cremesheen Glass in Boy Bait, Lipmix in Burgundy, and #41 Lashes (not pictured)

The $5 MAC grab bags usually have four products in each bag, and it's always a hit-or-miss. They only had one variety this time around as well, whereas they usually have two or three different kinds of bag selections. This one ended up being worth it for me for that tube of Cremesheen Glass alone (which retails for $22), but I can't see myself using the other products (the foundation and Lipmix are too dark, and I gave the false lashes to Sydney because I don't wear them). It's a win-win situation either way, though, because the $5 is donated to breast cancer research.
4 comments on "Estée Lauder Warehouse Sale (Spring 2011)"
  1. I LOVE that Cremesheen stuff OMG. And the concealer is seriously great -- the colour is way better than the MUFE I'm using now. Ummm I want to go the all the sales w/ you from now on... FOREVER. JUST SO YOU KNOW.

    Also, it's like after 7:30pm and we just got home. EFFING traffic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap, you got so much cheap stuff!

    How's the Clean Off Oil?


    Again, thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought a Lightful foundation compact! I read somewhere that they are an Asia exclusive?? I guess not! *shrug*

    BTW, do you have twitter? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, Sydney -- you will be the first one I'll save tickets for in the future. ;) And, totally, Cremesheen Glass is my favourite lip gloss, ever. It's not that pigmented and it doesn't last very long, but it feels soooo good on the lips and it makes lips look so much... juicier. And I actually like that it doesn't have any glitter. I think you'd really like the shade Richer, Lusher. It's a gorgeous peachy shade and makes lips look just that: richer and lusher. :)

    Hey, Mary! The prices at the sale are about the same as my current discount, except for the grab bags which are obviously ridiculously good deals! :) But I figure why not get the stuff that I was going to buy from the store, anyway, you know? And you're very welcome. For reference, I grabbed you two lipsticks (Made With Love, which I also got for myself and you can see in the picture, as well as Coral Polyp, from the Dame Edna collection) and the grab bag (same as mine). :)

    Hi, Irene -- The MAC Lightful compact make-up is exclusive to Asia, but the skincare is widely available. :) It's actually the only skincare collection by MAC that's actually made in Asia, though (Japan). And no, I don't have Twitter... I signed up for an account long ago but could never get into it, lol.

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9