The Cupcakery

on
Sunday, January 9, 2011

It was Julie's birthday this weekend (much drunkenness ensued), and she had cupcakes from The Cupcakery. I tried the Cookies and Cream one, which is vanilla cake infused with Oreos with vanilla buttercream frosting and topped with crushed Oreos. It was really good and I would definitely try it again given the chance, though they have some other flavours that seem more intriguing (banana cake filled with butterscotch chips topped with banana buttercream, vanilla cake filled with berries and topped with lemon buttercream, strawberry cake topped with lemon lime icing...). I will need to go there for myself to "investigate." And if I'm going to do that, I may as well stop at The Cupcake Shoppe, too.
2 comments on "The Cupcakery"
  1. During your cupcake investigation, I would suggest checking out Yummy Stuff at Queen & Roncesvalles (kinda far, I know). It's my favourite cupcake place! The salted caramel one that I had there is the best cupcake I've ever had in my life of all time ever. FOR REAL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I believe you, 'cause salted caramel is epicly delicious. I will definitely need to check it out when I go downtown! :)

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9