Boston Pizza

on
Sunday, January 9, 2011

Edward, Jesse, and I went for dinner at Boston Pizza tonight. I ordered the baked macaroni and cheese, 'cause that was the first thing I saw when I opened the menu and it looked epic. (Needless to say, the picture looked slightly better than the actual dish.) And the verdict? Well, it was good and satisfied my craving for macaroni and cheese, but it wasn't fantastic. I'm personally more a fan of the bubbly-cheese-crust on top than breadcrumbs. And it could probably benefit from different types of cheeses, as it wasn't as flavourful as I like it to be (though, to be fair, I think smoking has taken a toll on my tastebuds). But, overall, it was satisfying. On a regular day, I would order some of their other pasta dishes over this one, but when that craving for mac and cheese hits, I'd get it again.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9