Friday Five

on
Friday, December 24, 2010
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What's something that demands ketchup? I don't know if they demand them, but I do enjoy ketchup on hot dogs and hamburgers. But I always add other condiments to them along with the ketchup, like mustard, relish, mayo, etc. And I would say I like ketchup on my fries most of the time. I'm not one of those weird people who add ketchup to their eggs or grilled cheese, though.
  2. What's the best thing to do with the leftover packets of cheese and red-pepper flakes you get with pizza delivery? I don't think I've ever received packets of cheese and red-pepper flakes with pizza delivery, but I reckon that I'd use them on pasta dishes.
  3. What’s something (besides salad) that's good with salad dressing? Fries and pizza crusts, and sometimes chicken wings.
  4. What's a condiment you’re especially brand-loyal to? Heinz ketchup, Hellman's mayonnaise, Lea & Perrins Worcestershire sauce, Kikkoman soy sauce, Huy Fong Sriracha hot sauce, Lee Kum Kee hoisin sauce...
  5. What's the weirdest use of condiments you’ve seen by other people? I honestly haven't really seen weird uses of condiments. I'm probably the weird one. I actually like dipping my fries into ice cream or milkshakes if I have them around... It does, however, bother me when people dip their grilled cheese into ketchup. Why would you ruin a classic like that?
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9