Friday Five

on
Friday, December 10, 2010
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What's the worst thing about really bad rainstorms? Driving in it. Because people around here do not know how to drive in the rain.
  2. What's the best thing about really bad rainstorms? I love the sound of rain hitting against the pavement, or the roof, or the windows. There's something really soothing about that sound, even if it's violent. I also love the smell of the earth after it rains.
  3. What's your favourite (be honest!) way to pass the time when the power's out? If I'm by myself, I love taking a nap when the power's out, especially if it's raining. Taking a nap when it's raining outside is the best. If I'm not tired enough for a nap, I like reading a book or a magazine... or playing on my iPhone. If I'm with my boyfriend, then... you know.
  4. In what ways are you always prepared for a bad storm? If I know it's going to rain, I always carry an umbrella around with me and keep one in the car. But other than that, I'm not very prepared for a bad storm.
  5. What’s your favourite song with the word "rain" in the title? The one that comes to mind right now is "Running from the Rain" by Thursday.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9