Mr. Greek

on
Sunday, November 28, 2010

Shawn and I went for dinner at Mr. Greek, 'cause we were craving Mediterranean food. I ordered gyros with rice, potatoes, and Greek salad. It was... okay. I've definitely had gyros that tasted better for a cheaper price (one place I love is Falafel House, who has some awesome gyros pita wraps). And I don't need my food to be piping hot but, you know, I like it at least warm to hot. But the meat was lukewarm at best. I think next time I will stick to souvlaki.
3 comments on "Mr. Greek"
  1. Okay, I know this is going to sound soooo lame but I have seriously never found a better Greek chicken/potatoes/rice dish that tastes better than the one at Jimmy the Greek in the mall. How can that be? LOL I must sound like one of those gwai los from small towns that think Ho Lee Chow is the shit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, dude, me too! When I get Greek food at the mall, I seriously can't stop eating it. I think it's their tzatziki sauce. I drench my food in that shit and OMG SO GOOD. But yeah, I am never disappointed with Jimmy the Greek...

    LOL, it's like with noodles, we're soooo pro, like "Ew, you like the pho from THERE?" But when it comes to other cuisines, people will be like "The curry doesn't taste authentic..." And I'm like "Nom, nom, nom, pass the naan!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9