Murale: November Haul

on
Sunday, November 28, 2010
Shoppers had their staff discount + 20x Optimum points event last weekend, so I racked up a ton of points after buying my mom all of her cosmetics and household items, and thusly had $170 to redeem on myself. So, obviously, I went over to Murale and hauled:

YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick in #10 Provocative Pink and #18 Red Taboo

Nars Lip Gloss in Bougainville, Strawberry Fields, and Easy Lover

Nars Blush in Super Orgasm and Desire

Nars Highlighting Blush Duo in Hungry Heart

Deborah Lippmann Nail Colour in Happy Birthday and Ruby Red Slippers

Other purchases include a new tube of Chanel Mousse Exfoliante Purete Rinse-Off Exfoliating Cleansing Foam, a bottle of Chanel Hydramax+ Active Serum Active Moisture Boost, two bottles of Barefoot Venus Lemon Freckle Body Lotion, and a new tube of Lancome Artliner Precision Point Liquid Eyeliner.

Also, I painted my toes in Chanel's Nouvelle Vague Nail Lacquer and it makes me happy.
2 comments on "Murale: November Haul"
  1. i love nars super orgasm its the most beautiful shade :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, too! I'm actually on my third pan of Super Orgasm... :X

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9