Friday Five

on
Friday, September 24, 2010
This week's Friday Five:
  1. Do people contact you on your cell or house phone more? Definitely my cell phone. Very few people even know my house number, 'cause I rarely ever use it.
  2. Do you call or e-mail your friends/family more? Call, for sure. I do a lot of texting as well, but I actually rarely e-mail my friends. If anything, I'll leave them a message on their Facebook walls, but I don't usually e-mail or instant message them.
  3. Does your cat/dog/bird/baby/stuffed animal have a Livejournal/e-mail/MySpace account? No. Like, really?
  4. What do you think will replace the Internet? Perhaps a technology that will be developed in the next 20 years or so. As for now, I don't think anything can replace the speed, efficiency, and amount of information on the Internet.
  5. How do you feel about VHS's not being made anymore? A little sad, but I still have my old ones. And let's face it, the quality on VHS just plain sucks. I'm a total DVD girl, though - I refuse to make the switch to Blu-ray. For now, at least.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9