Photolog 2018: Day 213 of 365

on
Wednesday, August 1, 2018

My BTS Now 3 in Chicago box set just arrived today! It's supposedly out of print and no longer available from the publisher, but I got it brand new and factory sealed from eBay, so I guess there are people out there that still have access to it. The BTS Now series follows the boys to different locations around the world for a big concept photoshoot and the box set includes a big photobook containing all the final photos and a DVD that contains footage of their time in the location with behind the scenes and interviews. The Now 3 instalment also includes an interview + mission book, with a mini poster, and a photocard. As far as I know, the 2016 set is the last of the BTS Now series because they didn't release one last year. (I guess they felt that it was redundant because they have their album concept shoots and Summer Package as well.) Of course, this means that I need to get my hands on BTS Now 1 in Thailand and BTS Now 2 in Europe & America. The BTS multimedia collecting is never over.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9