Frankly, I don't care about iHeartRadio unless BTS is on, and fuck, they killed the stage here. I especially love the badass, hip hop-driven setlist, because as fun and radio-friendly as "Dynamite" and "Butter" are (and sadly, what they're most known for in the West), this is what BTS really is to me. I'm really glad that, after nine years, they still choose to perform "MIC Drop" — and the Korean version, to boot. (In the US especially, they usually perform the full English version, and it's just a subtle flex that they know they're so globally relevant that they can sing the original version.) Also, I don't know if it's because they're in the middle of their world tour right now, but they just fucking dominated this stage like it's their own concert and not performing as part of a music festival.
Main Menu
- General
- BTS / Bangtan
- All BTS Posts
- Announcements
- Artwork
- Award Shows
- Birthdays
- BT21
- BTS Episode
- BTS Global Official Fanclub
- Choreography
- Collaborations
- Comebacks
- Concept Photos
- Concerts
- Events
- FESTA
- Honey FM
- Interviews
- Live Performances
- Livestreams
- Magazine Appearances
- Merch
- Mixtapes
- Multimedia
- Music Shows
- Musters
- Photoshoots
- Solo Projects
- Tours + Tour Merch
- Travel Logs

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment