Suchwita: Episode 25 — SUGA with Jung Yong-hwa

on
Monday, January 15, 2024

Yonghwa: "When I was living with the members, we'd talk about BTS, saying, "Hey, isn't there something different about them?" So I got curious since we were promoting at the same time. I got really curious about you guys. So i just went up to you and asked, 'What do you do on days off?' And you said, 'We write songs.'"
Yoongi: "'We work.'"
Yonghwa: "'We work.' Younger artists don't usually say that. Usually, it's something like, 'The agency doesn't give us days off…' or 'We can't go out to hang out.' 90% of answers are like that. But you guys… I just knew you'd make it big. So I figured I should get closer to you."

Yoongi: "Being hot can't last forever."
Yonghwa: "Right, right."
Yoongi: "And that's true. Because the career of a singer is shorter than you think. That's why when singers quit, they go into acting or do something else. I always think about it. BTS is so hot and doing great right now, but I know it won't last forever."
Yonghwa, seriously: "No! No! BTS forever! BTS FOREVER."

Outside of the Suchwita episodes with the other BTS members, I think this might be the funniest and most entertaining episode so far. I'm not that familiar with CNBLUE, but Jung Yonghwa is JOKES. (And also really, really good-looking.)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9