Friday Five: More questions about our favourite topic

on
Friday, September 1, 2023
This week's Friday Five:

  1. What's your favourite dehydrated or freeze-dried food? In thinking of answers to this question, it has occurred to me that I rarely eat dehydrated or freeze-dried foods, and I don't go out of my way to eat them... but if someone gives me some beef jerky or some banana chips, I will never say no.

  2. What's your favourite among foods requiring peeling or shelling? Eggs and shrimp, though with the latter, I loathe peeling them, so I always prefer de-shelled shrimp.

  3. What's something you could probably cook to impress if you were in someone else's kitchen? Creamy mushroom udon pasta. It doesn't require a lot of ingredients or time to cook but it's FREAKING DELICIOUS.

  4. What food do you look forward to getting in a town you visit only once in a while? Poutine and smoked meat sandwiches in Montreal, and of course, New York pizza in NYC.

  5. What foods specific to autumn do you especially enjoy? Okay, I know liking pumpkin spice for fall is cliché, but I do enjoy the pumpkin spice doughnuts and muffins from Tim Hortons. (To be fair, they're only available for like, two months, so they're basically delicacies.)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9