Dining Out: Labour Day Weekend Sushi Brunch at Sushi Kiku

on
Sunday, September 3, 2023
Met up with my friends Viv and Amanda for brunch to finally meet Viv's daughter (who is now 7-months-old and ridiculously adorable — even to me, who really doesn't like kids). Originally, we were planning on going to Elephant Grind but line-up was so atrocious (we met up at 11:30AM, and there were 20 parties waiting ahead of us because they don't take reservations) that we ended up going to Amanda's favourite fallback option: all-you-can-eat sushi at Kiku.

Salmon nigiri, shrimp nigiri, bean curd pocket sushi, white tuna nigiri, spicy salmon sushi, and salmon roses

Golden dragon roll, salmon avocado maki, and spicy salmon maki

Rainbow roll, red dragon roll, California roll, and spicy salmon hand roll

Diced sirloin steak with garlic, deep-fried gyoza, and chicken wings

I don't tend to go to a lot of all-you-can-eat sushi restaurants anymore because the quality is just never as good as regular à la carte places (and I don't expect it to be), but you know, it does hit the spot and the huge variety of food comes out at such a rapid pace that I can't really complain. Of course, I've eaten so much rice that I need to take nap now. (I am spending this long weekend well, if I do say so myself.)


Sushi Kiku
230 Commerce Valley Dr. E., Unit 10
Thornhill, ON L3T 7Y3
(905) 597-8099
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9