Friday Five: Discomfort

on
Friday, May 26, 2023
This week's Friday Five:

  1. How ticklish are you? Not particularly. I used to be when I was a kid, but have become somewhat immune to it through too much play-fighting. 

  2. When did you most recently experience physical numbness? Sometime last week when I fell asleep on my arm.

  3. What's caused you recently to squirm? I did watch a couple co-workers eat nearly rotten strawberries without washing them first. Although I guess that was more of a flinch followed by an, "EWWWWW," more than a squirm...

  4. What recently caused you to gag? I went to get my teeth cleaned last week and there was way too much saliva in my mouth along with some blood and I didn't want to swallow it so I gagged a little before the hygienist used the spit sucker thingy.

  5. Which item in your wardrobe is most uncomfortable to wear? Jeans. I'm not even sure why I've kept any of them because I bought all of them at least 15 years ago and I haven't worn them since I was in my 20s and then when I try them on, I immediately take them off and I'm like, "Yep, that's why they're at the back of the closet." My rule is, if I can't wear it to a buffet, it's not worth wearing.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9