Dining Out: Swedish Meatballs with Mashed Potatoes at IKEA

on
Friday, May 26, 2023
I have today off from work, so I spent the afternoon at IKEA with my mom to look for some new shelving units.

Swedish meatballs with mashed potatoes, gravy, lingonberry jam, and peas

Obviously, we got Swedish meatballs for lunch. (Plus garlic bread. And, randomly, a giant samosa.) I hadn't been to IKEA in person in years (even when I moved to my apartment three years ago, I ordered all my furniture online because of COVID), but I reckon if I lived closer to one, I would go there just to eat. Delicious, filling, and cheaper than fast food. 


IKEA 
Swedish Restaurant
15 Provost Dr.
Toronto, ON M2K 2X9
(866) 866-4532
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9