Suchwita: Episode 7 — SUGA with Jimin

on
Monday, March 27, 2023

Truly, this was an interview that you can only have with someone you consider family.

Suga: "Why are you showing so much skin these days? You've been showing your skin a lot more as you get older."
Jimin: "I take off my shirt once in the music video."
Suga: "You go shirtless in the music video?"
Jimin: "Yeah."
Suga, sucking in his breath: "… Your body isn't that good, is it?"
Jimin, laughing: "I'm just skinny."
Suga, laughing: "I'd get it if your body was like it was in 'No More Dream,' but you don't work out at all. Why take it off?"
Jimin: "Yeah, so… I don't have any muscles, that's for sure."

Suga: "As someone who has seen you since the first day you came to Seoul… If hard work is a talent, then you are a genius."

Suga: "Of all the times you've been through, is there a time you'd like to go whether it's the future or the past?"
Jimin: [giggles]
Suga: "Is there? IS THERE?"
Jimin, laughing: "Why are you being so pushy?"
Suga: "Because I'm so comfortable. So where would you like to go?"
Jimin: "Where could I even go? Well, I would like to go to 2025."
Suga: "Yeah, I agree."
Jimin: "By then, we'll all be together again."
Suga: "Yeah."
Jimin: "I wonder what we'll be like, too."

Suga: "What does the team BTS mean for you?"
Jimin: "There are no words to describe it. BTS is family now."

Jimin: "My only dream is to make this team last a long time."
Suga: "Until what age?"
Jimin: "Until I can barely move. Personally, even when we're old, I think it'd be nice if the seven of us were sitting around with our fans sitting, too. Just talking and singing."
Suga: "Wouldn't we be over 80 then? With everyone sitting…"
Jimin: "But you still have to swear and rap."
Suga: "At 80? What would my grandkids think of me?"

THIS WAS SO FUCKING FUNNY BUT ALSO SO GODDAMN PRECIOUS I AM CRYING. 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9