BTS EPISODE: Jimin — "Like Crazy" MV Shoot Sketch

on
Wednesday, March 29, 2023

[Getting ready for a foot-focused walking scene]
J-Hope: "Let's see how good your acting is."
Jimin: "I'm no joke."
J-Hope: "Really?"
Jimin: "I'm going to moonwalk it."
[Jimin completes the walking scene]
J-Hope: "That was good! Your feet acting was nice. Those were nice steps."
Jimin: "It feels good to have my steps be praised by J-Hope."

[Jimin taking pictures of the croquettes J-Hope brought for lunch]
Jimin, holding his croquette: "I'm so bad at taking pictures. How can I take a picture so that it looks like its a gift?"
J-Hope: "Taking bad pictures is your charm, Jimin."
[Jimin takes a bite of his croquette and takes pictures of it]
J-Hope: "Wow, your bite looks seriously ugly. How can you make it look so bad?"
[Jimin takes more pictures of his bitten croquette at different angles]
J-Hope, soullessly: "That's cute." [does a double-take] "Wait, what is that?"
Jimin: "Hyung!"
J-Hope: "Wait!"
Jimin: "Wait, this isn't what's important!"
J-Hope: "Wait, let me see! Isn't this a chicken nugget? THIS IS A CHICKEN NUGGET! Wow, making a croquette look like a chicken nugget is some skill."
Jimin: "Hyung, that's not what's important. You need to answer with sincerity."
J-Hope: "Okay, got it."
Jimin: "Hyung, you have sugar on your cheek."
J-Hope, pointing at cheek: "This? I'm saving it for later."
Jimin: "I bet you'll feel full after eating that."
J-Hope, laughing: "I'm going to eat it later when I'm low on sugar."
Jimin, pointing at his croquette: "I'll stick this on there, too."

UGH, I LOVE THIS FAMILY SO FUCKING MUCH.

Anyway, I've been listening to FACE on repeat since Friday and I'm finding it impossible to find a favourite because all the tracks are so different but so genuinely incredible. My only complaint is that the album is too short with only six songs — one of which is an interlude so it's just a mish-mash of sounds and background conversations, and one of which is a full English version of another track. But I will take what I can get because, man, Jimin has delivered.

And on that note, my next post will be from Seoul because I'm flying out tomorrow! See y'all from the BTS Motherland!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9