Friday Five: Ditto

on
Friday, February 3, 2023
This week's Friday Five:

  1. What's the last thing you photocopied? A document for my boss a couple days ago.

  2. Who have people said you look like? My brother. I also occasionally get, "You look exactly like my friend!" (But I have never met said friends, so I don't know how accurate this is.)

  3. Who have you tried to be like? No one.

  4. When have you opted for an imitation over the real thing? When BT21 was first released in early 2018, it was really difficult to buy products outside of Korea, so I bought imitation versions of their plush cushions and clothing. I really regretted it shortly thereafter because I had then found someone in Seoul who could acquire the official goods for me (at an inflated price, of course) and ship them within days. I ended up donating all those unofficial products, but I still wasted a couple hundred dollars. I have since never bought any imitations of anything.

  5. In what way was today just like yesterday? Hmm... I suppose my morning routine is always the same during the week. Wake up at 7:30am, brush teeth, wash face, morning skincare, make coffee, take medications, etc. But otherwise, my day today was totally different from yesterday, even at work. Unless we're talking on a macro level, like, "It's still winter." But even then, yesterday was like -5℃, whereas today is -20℃ (closer to -30℃ with windchill)...

  6. Bonus question: Too early for flapjacks? Are we talking UK flapjacks as in oat bars? Or North American flapjacks as in pancakes? I suppose it's never too early for either, but then again, I'm a strong advocate of all-day breakfasts.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9