Unboxing: "Left and Right" (Charlie Puth feat. Jungkook of BTS) and "Bad Decisions" (Benny Blanco, BTS & Snoop Dogg) CD Singles

on
Saturday, September 3, 2022
I finally went to check my mailbox after nearly three weeks and discovered that my "Left and Right" and "Bad Decisions" CD singles had finally arrived! Yes, folks, I actually bought physical CD singles.

"Left and Right" and "Bad Decisions" CD Singles

"Left and Right" by Charlie Puth feat. Jungkook of BTS Limited Edition CD Single (Front)

"Left and Right" by Charlie Puth feat. Jungkook of BTS Limited Edition CD Single

"Left and Right" by Charlie Puth feat. Jungkook of BTS Limited Edition CD Single (Back)

"Bad Decisions" by Benny Blanco, BTS & Snoop Dogg CD Single (Front)

"Bad Decisions" by Benny Blanco, BTS & Snoop Dogg CD Single (Inside)

"Bad Decisions" by Benny Blanco, BTS & Snoop Dogg CD Single (Back)

And yes, the shipping was more expensive than the CDs. I swear, only BTS can make me collect CD singles. Hell, I didn't even buy CD singles in the 20th century...
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9