Friday Five: Heard it through the grapevine

on
Friday, September 16, 2022
This week's Friday Five:

  1. How do you feel about grapes? I love them, but only the seedless ones.

  2. How do you feel about wine? Totally indifferent as I don't drink it.

  3. How much of a gossip are you? I want to know the gossip but not get involved in the drama. I can't say I don't gossip, but I won't if it's harmful.

  4. How much purple is in your wardrobe? I have exactly one purple item in my wardrobe, and it is one of the special edition BTS Las Vegas hoodies that I bought in April.

  5. How have you gotten better as you've grown older? I've gotten more perspective, which helps me make more sound decisions.

  6. Bonus question: What's the best food with raisins in it? I am not someone that likes raisins in general. I'll eat them if they're already in the dish, but I won't ever go for something with raisins if there's a version without them. However, I have had some amazing Middle Eastern and Indian dishes that had raisins in it, like kabuli palaw and lamb curry. But I suppose I like them because you can't taste the raisins...

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9