Cooking at Home: Nonna's Spaghetti and Meatballs with Sweet Peppers and Basil

on
Thursday, September 22, 2022
Nonna's spaghetti and meatballs with sweet peppers and basil

It's like the weather knew it was the first day of fall. It was 28℃ yesterday and today, we had a high of 15℃. I'm not complaining because I prefer the cold, but still, the sudden drop in temperature was quite jarring, so I was craving comfort food all day. Thus, tonight's dinner from Hello Fresh: Nonna's spaghetti and meatballs with sweet peppers and basil. I think I would've preferred the sauce to be a little richer; creamier rather than tart. I'm more of a Bolognese girl, so my assessment is probably a bit biased. And it's my fault for waiting until the basil was wilted to cook this kit. Still, it hit the spot. The meatballs were delicious and the perfect texture. But I think there's another nonna out there who can beat this recipe.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9