Cooking at Home: Golden Halloumi Sandwiches with Caramelized Onions and Potato Coins with Smoky Aioli

on
Wednesday, September 21, 2022
Golden halloumi sandwich with caramelized onions and potato coins with smoky aioli

Hello, halloumi! So I made golden halloumi sandwiches with caramelized onions and potato coins with smoky aioli for dinner and IT WAS AMAZING. It was my first time having halloumi and now I'm wondering where it's been all my life. This was like grilled cheese except the cheese is way thicker and has crispy edges and it's in burger-form and it's AWESOME. So yes, I need to have more halloumi in my life ASAP. (Also, potato coins > wedges any day.)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9