Friday Five: X³

on
Friday, August 12, 2022
This week's Friday Five:

  1. One lump or two? Er, neither. I use Splenda in my coffee and usually drink tea black.

  2. What was in the last box you received in the mail? My new iPad!

  3. In those places where you prepare your own soft drink, how much ice do you put in the cup? About halfway.

  4. How do you have your workspace decorated? There's a little plastic unicorn figure that my old co-worker left by one of my monitors. And I have a container of Lotte Xylitol x BTS gum that my old co-worker got me by my keyboard. And that's it. I don't really like to decorate my space because so many people walk through my office.

  5. What's your favourite dice-driven game? Clue! It's my favourite board game in general.

2 comments on "Friday Five: X³"
  1. My workspaces are always overdecorated, which makes me very comfy in the office, but which also means it takes me forever to pack up and leave, and sometimes when it's time to move on, you do NOT want to linger. :( So I'd say you have the right idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's a huge reason for it, too. I don't want to have to remove everything if I ever leave. And also because I work at two different computer stations, so I only spend maybe 1/3 of my day in my actual office and 2/3 in my boss' office.

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9