Friday Five: WHMS

on
Friday, August 5, 2022
This week's Friday Five:

  1. What's the farthest you've ever driven in one trip? I've driven from here to Boston, so about 900 km. Although the driving for that trip was split between me and my ex-boyfriend, so I'm not sure if that counts. If we're talking about driving the entire trip by myself, I'd say from here to Montreal, which is about 550 km.

  2. What are you very particular about when ordering in a restaurant? No cilantro. 

  3. Which of your friendships goes back the furthest? The one with my friend Katherine, who I met in Grade 7 so it's been 24 years. We're not super close anymore, but she's my real estate lawyer now.

  4. How do you feel about romantic comedy films, and what's your favourite? I love them if they're not too cheesy or cliché. My favourite of all time is Amélie, which is also just one of my favourite films of all time. The romance is so subtle, and quirky, and just... lovely.

  5. How did you spend last new year's eve, and how would you like to spend the next? At home, by myself. I made lobster grilled cheese and played The Sims 4 all night and actually forgot about the countdown. I don't drink, I don't party, and I don't really like people, so that's really how I'd like to spend the next one. Maybe a different meal, but same basic plan.

2 comments on "Friday Five: WHMS"
  1. Someone on my FB listed Amelie as her favorite as well. I remember so little of that film; I should really see it again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you should! It's been a while, but I've re-watched it at least 20 times. I even had the movie posters on my bedroom walls when I was in high school. It makes me want to go to Paris every time I watch it. :)

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9