Friday Five: OMG

on
Friday, May 13, 2022
This week's Friday Five:
  1. Recently, when did you consciously decide to MYOB? Today. My boss does something shady literally everyday and I just mind my own business because the more you find out, the more liable you become.

  2. In what area of your life is KISS your guiding principle? Outfits, makeup, and hairstyle. Before COVID, I used to care about all these things and now I'm like, "How the hell did I put that much effort into my looks everyday?"

  3. What caused you this week to LOL? Every time my boss says or does something stupid. I LOL a lot at work.

  4. In the past several days, what's the longest you were AFK? Not counting the 6 or so hours of sleep I get a night, I'd say today, actually. After work, Linh and I went for dinner and then went to get massages and then I showered once I got home, so I'd say about 5 hours in total.

  5. Whom have you met IRL after being acquainted online? Back in the early 2000s, when I was a web designer, I made a really good friend from San Jose through a web design community. We chatted all the time, we had a ton of stuff in common, and we became online besties. She came up to visit me in 2002. As it turns out, though, we should've remained online friends. She was totally different than what she was like online and I ended up not liking her at all. When she went back home, we became very distant and our friendship dissipated. 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9