BTS — MBTI Lab 2

on
Friday, May 13, 2022

I'm at a cafe studying for exams and some friends drop by. Who would I be more angry at?
a) Min Yoonji who ordered another drink to cheer me up but spilled it all over my summary notes.
b) Jeon Jungsun who took photos of my summary notes I worked on all night while I went to the restroom. ✅ (I would then promptly dump Jungsun as a friend, the snake.)

A friend is upset about how bad they did on a test. What would you say?
a) It's okay, it was difficult for me, too.
b) Which question? You'll do better next time. ✅

A friend comes up to me and says, "I don't think your current job is working out for you. Why don't you quit?" How do you reply? Why is my current job not working out for me?

I got into a car accident. The first thing my friend says on the phone is, "Do you have insurance?" Do you feel:
a) Upset ✅ (Why the fuck would I be driving and not have insurance? And as a friend, YOU WOULD KNOW THAT.)
b) Not upset

I cooked for a friend, but it doesn't taste that good. How would I want my friend to react?
a) Thank me and telling me that they're touched I made a meal for them.
b) Thank me after honestly telling me how it tastes. ✅ (I want constructive criticism, though. Don't just say, "Hey, this tastes like shit," but not tell me why it tastes like shit.)

My friend seems angry at me these days. What would I do?
a) Organize my thoughts, whether it takes a week or a month.
b) Ask right away what the problem is. ✅ (I have no patience for guessing games.)

I clean my room:
a) Regularly. ✅
b) Whenever I feel like it.

I'm going on a trip with some friends. How do we prepare?
a) Booked the flight and hotel. All ready! ✅
b) First day is this, second day is this, third day is this. What do you think?

My phone screen is broken. It's working just fine, but ugly to look at. What would I do?
a) Schedule for a repair right away. ✅
b) It's still working. Repair it later.

I got a day off after a long time. What would I do?
a) Think about when, where, how, and why first. I don't want to just go out. ✅
b) I don't know where to go, but just get ready and go wherever my feet lead me.

My daily routine during school vacation:
a) Prioritize my vacation plans, allot time, and make a schedule based on the plan.
b) Allot time for sleep, meals, having fun, and decorate the empty spots. ✅

I recently got in touch with an old friend and we decide to meet next month. What do you prefer?
a) Let's see how our schedules turn out.
b) How about lunch on the 10th next month? ✅

Jungkook: "They peel off one perilla leaf. Next thing you know, they're holding hands. And fall in love! And they end up getting married!"
Jin: "Why would they get married over a perilla leaf?"

I LOL'ed so hard at this because WOW, JUNGKOOK THE DRAMA QUEEN. But also, is peeling off someone else's perilla leaf considered flirting in Korea? I mean, I know it's a conservative country, but it seems a little too excessive to read into...
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9