Friday Five: MMII

on
Friday, April 8, 2022
This week's Friday Five:
  1. In what way have you often been Missundaztood? When I tell someone that I'm a hardcore ARMY (BTS fan). A lot of people don't understand how a 35-year-old woman could be so passionate about a boy band.

  2. When are you likeliest to interpret seemingly arbitrary events as SignsWhen something goes slightly off in my daily routine. For example, if I'm brushing my hair and I drop my hair brush. Or if I'm making coffee and it accidentally spills. When things like that happen, I think, "Oh, man, today's going to be a weird day."

  3. How do you feel about television talent shows like American IdolThey're entertaining and I'm always in awe with a lot of the talent that this world has, but I only watch during the auditions stage. Once they've selected the participants from the auditions, I completely lose interest.

  4. Where's your favourite place to "Soak Up the Sun?" Nowhere because I don't like to be in direct sunlight. (I'M A VAMPIRE.) Don't get me wrong, I like sunny weather, but being directly under the sun makes me feel like I'm burning and also gives me more freckles on my face which I am desperately trying to fade with hundreds of dollars worth of skincare products. So. No.

  5. What would it take to convince you to go for one month on A Space OdysseyA lot because I absolutely do not want to go to outer space. I'm not even sure I could be convinced with like, a billion dollars and hanging out with BTS for a year. Which, frankly, is saying a lot.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9