Friday Five: MMII

on
Friday, April 8, 2022
This week's Friday Five:
  1. In what way have you often been Missundaztood? When I tell someone that I'm a hardcore ARMY (BTS fan). A lot of people don't understand how a 35-year-old woman could be so passionate about a boy band.

  2. When are you likeliest to interpret seemingly arbitrary events as Signs? When something goes slightly off in my daily routine. For example, if I'm brushing my hair and I drop my hair brush. Or if I'm making coffee and it accidentally spills. When things like that happen, I think, "Oh, man, today's going to be a weird day."

  3. How do you feel about television talent shows like American Idol? They're entertaining and I'm always in awe with a lot of the talent that this world has, but I only watch during the auditions stage. Once they've selected the participants from the auditions, I completely lose interest.

  4. Where's your favourite place to "Soak Up the Sun?" Nowhere because I don't like to be in direct sunlight. (I'M A VAMPIRE.) Don't get me wrong, I like sunny weather, but being directly under the sun makes me feel like I'm burning and also gives me more freckles on my face which I am desperately trying to fade with hundreds of dollars worth of skincare products. So. No.

  5. What would it take to convince you to go for one month on A Space Odyssey? A lot because I absolutely do not want to go to outer space. I'm not even sure I could be convinced with like, a billion dollars and hanging out with BTS for a year. Which, frankly, is saying a lot.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9