Cooking at Home: Shawarma-Spiced Chicken Bowls with Lemony Roasted Potatoes

on
Tuesday, April 12, 2022
Shawarma-spiced chicken bowls with lemony roasted potatoes

I don't normally cook a new Hello Fresh kit every night because one kit serves two dinners (and saves me one day of cooking) but as I'm leaving for Las Vegas on Thursday, I didn't want my kits to go bad, so I've decided to bring the second servings to work for lunch instead. Thus, tonight's dinner/tomorrow's lunch kit is the shawarma-spiced chicken bowls with lemony roasted potatoes. This was ridiculously good; the lemony fragrance of the potatoes balanced out the smoky sweetness of shawarma spices beautifully, my air fryer baked the chicken perfectly, and the garlic sauce is so addictive it should be illegal. Man, I genuinely can't wait to eat this again at lunch tomorrow. Only problem is that I'll have garlic breath all day, so I should probably bring some gum...
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9