Cooking at Home: Creamy Mushroom Udon

on
Tuesday, January 25, 2022
Creamy mushroom udon

My co-worker brought these noodles into the office for lunch last week and offered me some so I obviously said yes because I never decline noodles, and I was blown away. I thought it was takeout, but as it turns out, she had made it for dinner the previous night and said it only took her 20 minutes and 10 ingredients. She had found the dish on TikTok by one of her favourite foodies, Tiffy Cooks, and showed me the recipe on her website. And I was like, "Wow, even I can cook this." So I finally went to a Chinese supermarket after work, bought three different types of mushrooms (you can use whichever ones you want, but I chose cremini, shiitake, and shimeji) and some frozen udon and made it for dinner tonight. And good thing I had the foresight of making 3 servings because IT IS SO FUCKING DELICIOUS. 100% would recommend, and I will absolutely be making it again (and again and again). And it's vegetarian-friendly, too!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9