Friday Five: Combo

on
Friday, January 7, 2022
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What do you have mixed feelings about? The third dose of the COVID vaccine.

  2. What blended drinks do you enjoy? I don't have blended drinks often because my teeth are sensitive to extreme cold, but I do like the odd strawberry-banana smoothie. If it's in the middle of summer, I'll occasionally have a mango boba slush if the mood strikes.

  3. At social or professional gatherings (when it's safe to have them), how easily do you mingle? Depends on the situation. I'm fairly outgoing and personable, but it also depends on why we're all gathered. If it's at a wedding, I usually don't make an effort of randomly mingling with strangers unless a mutual friend introduces us. At a work gathering, it depends on who's there. Until my current job, I had only worked at big corporations, so I'd mingle with colleagues that I'd actually worked with or got introduced to or ended up at a table with, but I won't go out of my way to talk to someone who I'd rarely, if ever, talk to again. At my current job, it's a much smaller company, with only about 30 employees working in the building, so I know everyone and vice versa and it's much easier and more comfortable to socialize. Likewise, if I'm at a BTS event, it's effortless to mingle. 

  4. When did something most recently stir you to tears? Just watched the penultimate episode of Now, We Are Breaking Up. The drama had potential and was intriguing until about halfway through, but the two leads have no chemistry at all and it got somewhat boring watching them. However, the side storylines are actually pretty great, and there's one in particular that is sad AF and I found myself bawling my eyes out and I'm not even PMS-ing...

  5. What did you most recently add to your collection of something? Last week, when I added BTS 2022 Season's Greetings to my massive collection of BTS box sets...
2 comments on "Friday Five: Combo"
  1. Do you have any BTS items you wish you hadn't purchased? Do you ever trade items away or resell them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are maybe one or two BTS items I could've done without because it was less than what I had expected, but I would never re-sell them. They're apart of my collection, you know?

      In terms of trading, I would only trade doubles of photocards. For example, if I get 2 versions of an album and both of them came with the same member photocard (which are collectible), I might ask an ARMY friend to see if they'd trade with me. But it's a very rare occurrence.

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9