BTS V LIVE [BTS]: A surprise visit before the concert!

on
Wednesday, October 20, 2021

I cannot wait to see the Permission to Dance On Stage online concert this Sunday. It doesn't make up for the fact that I can no longer see them offline after the Map of the Soul Tour cancelation (and ticketing nightmare aside, I just would not have been able to take the time off to go to any of the LA shows next month), but this as close as I'm going to get. And I'm just really excited to see them perform a full concert live again, even if it is through streaming. I am just crossing fingers that "Paradise," "Sea," or "Louder Than Bombs" will be on this setlist. 🤞🏼

(Also, why is Jikook always in their own world?)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9