Photolog 2021: Day 294 of 365

on
Thursday, October 21, 2021
Chicken korma curry with basmati rice and naan

My first ever attempt at making Indian food with tonight's Hello Fresh dinner kit: Chicken korma curry with basmati rice and naan. Korma is actually my favourite kind of Indian curry and even though this recipe was not particularly authentic, it was delicious and if I actually knew what was in "Indian spice blend," I would totally make this again. Also, I can never get mad at a meal that has two types of carbs.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9