Run BTS!: Episode 146

on
Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Jimin: "Are you sure it's not you?"
Tae: "Yes. I'm definitely not the thief."
Jimin: "But no matter how much I guess, I can only think of you."

Jimin: "Jungkook, have you found anything?"
Jungkook: "I'm looking."
Jimin: "Did you not find a single clue?"
Hobi: "Did you not find anything?"
Jimin: "Did you find absolutely nothing?"
Jungkook: "I gave whatever I found to Namjoon."
Jimin: "... That's suspicious."

Hobi: "Jungkook, we need you right now!"
Jungkook: "What do you mean?"
Hobi: "It's time to go inside the chicken coop!"

MAN. I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER WEEK TO FIND OUT WHO THE THIEVES ARE. Frankly, I think I'd be most surprised if Jungkook was one of the thieves. He's just so innocent and one-track-minded that it's made him a terrible liar and an even worse actor. If he turned out to actually be one of the thieves, he'd genuinely deserve an Oscar.

But also, serious props to the people who created this game. It's actually quite intricate and well-thought out. 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9