Photolog 2021: Day 239 of 365

on
Friday, August 27, 2021
Southern pork chops with crispy potatoes and buttery corn

Tonight's dinner kit from Hello Fresh: Southern pork chops with white BBQ sauce, buttery corn, and crispy potatoes. Okay, so I was never a fan of pork chops because of how bland and dry and tough they usually are, but THIS RECIPE TOTALLY CHANGED MY MIND. The pork chops were tender and juicy and SUPER FLAVOURFUL. What really blew my mind was the "white BBQ sauce." I don't know why it's called a BBQ sauce because nothing about it resembles any BBQ sauce I've ever had, but it's made with horseradish, mustard, and mayo, and I WANT TO SLATHER IT ON EVERYTHING. 

The sauce tasted especially good with the crispy potatoes, which I made in my new air fryer. And I gotta say, I am now an air fryer convert. The potatoes came out perfect. Crispy and golden on the outside, fluffy on the inside, and the air fryer cut the bake time in almost half. This completely removes the need for my oven, quite frankly, because I only ever cook for myself and my air fryer fits a double portion perfectly. Anyway, this recipe is a 10/10. Will definitely make it again. And now I think I need to buy horseradish all the time.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9