BTS on Vanity Fair: BTS Game Show — How Well Does BTS Know Each Other?

on
Friday, August 20, 2021

[Namjoon: What is my best feature?]
Jin: "Hot body?"
Namjoon: "Ah, close."
Yoongi: "Body proportion?"
Namjoon: "Ah, it's similar."
Hobi: "Tall!"
Namjoon: "Correct! Because I am 6 feet tall, I'm 180 cm."
Hobi: "Yaasss."
Namjoon: "Out of the members, that is possibly the one great advantage I have."
Yoongi: "But when we go outside, we're all short."
Namjoon: "... I acknowledge that."

[Yoongi: What is something that makes you cry?]
Namjoon: "This is an easy one."
Jungkook: "I know! When you yawn!"
Yoongi: "Wrong. It's similar, though."
Jin: "Yawning? You say it's similar? It wasn't 'starting concerts again'?"
Yoongi: "You are very close."
Taehyung: "When you brush your teeth and scrape your tongue?"
Yoongi: "It kind of feels like that. The answer is 'eating wasabi'."

[Hobi: What is your biggest fear?]
Namjoon: "It seems to have a lot of details. His answer is long."
Jin: "Fear of heights?"
Hobi: "Ohhhh... no..."
Jimin: "Bugs."
Hobi: "Bugs? No..."
Yoongi: "Roller coasters."
Hobi: "Nooo..."
Jungkook: "Getting stains on your clothes!"
Hobi: "Nooo... Well, those are all correct, but I wrote something more profound."
Jin: "Ghosts."
Namjoon: "Not being able to perform on stage again."
Hobi: "Ohhh, it's similar!"
Jungkook: "Not being able to dance."
Hobi: "Ohhhh, I'll reveal the answer."
Jimin: "Not being able to see ARMY again!"
Hobi: "It's similar. My future!"
Yoongi: "Because we've gotten too big? What if we become bigger? We don't know how far we will go."
Hobi: "The fear of the future is a fear everyone has. That's why I thought I would say something a bit more profound for once."
Jimin: "Hmm. I didn't think he would go there."
Namjoon: "Huh. He went deep."

[Tae: When did you realize you were famous?]
Jin: "When you went to a restaurant and received free food."
Tae: "No."
Jungkook: "When the stadium tour started."
Tae: "No."
Namjoon: "It's not a cool answer like that."
Tae: "He wrote something simple."
Jin: "Right now."
Tae: "It's two syllables."
Jin: "Now."
Tae: "No."
Hobi: "When you made your debut!"
Tae: "No."
Jimin: "He said it was two syllables!"
Namjoon: "Bangtan!"
Jimin: "Debut!"
Tae: "No."
Hobi: "ARMY?"
Tae: "No."
Jungkook: "First place?"
Tae: "No."
Jimin: "Grand prize?"
Tae: "No."
Hobi: "'Butter'?"
Tae: "No."
Yoongi: "Discount!"
Tae, revealing answer on card: "Discount."

[Jimin: What's one thing you can do better than everyone else?]
Tae: "Being cute."
Namjoon: "Correct."
Jimin: "So close."
Hobi: "Loving yourself too much?"
Jimin: "No."
Hobi: "Dancing? It's an obvious answer."
Jimin: "No, I wrote something that relates to my face."
Jungkook: "Ah, facial expressions?"
Jimin: "No, that's not it."
Jungkook: "I think I know! Doing that facial expression where you're like, 'I don't know anything.'"
Tae: "Eye smile!"
Jimin: "You are correct!"

[Jin: What is one achievement that you're most proud of?]
Yoongi: "Your face."
Jin: "I haven't written down anything yet!"
Namjoon: "That you're a BTS member."
Jin: "That's not it."
Jimin: "You were probably going to write that."
Jungkook: "That you were born."
Jin: "Let me write it down first! Because of Namjoon, I have to change my answer and now my mind is spinning."
Namjoon: "Ah, I should've guessed later."
Jin: "Wait a minute, my mind is groggy." *writes answer down* "Okay, it's related to BTS."
Namjoon: "Writing your own songs."
Jin: "Ah, it's similar to that."
Tae: "Ah, choreographing your own dance."
Hobi: "'Spine Breaker'!"
Jin: "'Spine Breaker'! Wrong. I don't think you'll be able to guess so I'll tell you."
BTS: "Okay."
Jin: "You know Bang Si-hyuk, when we got his acknowledgement to call him, 'hyung.' To be able to call him, 'hyung'! I felt like it was an achievement!"

[Jungkook: What is the one food you could eat for the rest of your life?]
Jin: "Ah, I know the answer. ARMY's love?"
Jungkook: *giggles*
Jin: "It's not that?!"
Jungkook, scratching out what he wrote: "YES, IT IS. You are correct."
Jin: "I'm right?!"
Yoongi: "Wow, how did you guess that?"
Jin: "Of course it's this."
Hobi: "You're good at this, Jin!"
Jin: "I had a feeling it was this."
Yoongi: "I was thinking kimchi stew."
Jungkook: "You know me better than I do."
Jimin: "What did you originally write?"
Jungkook, sheepishly: "It was originally 'ARMY's love.'"
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9