Photolog 2021: Day 202 of 365

on
Wednesday, July 21, 2021
Cheesy Creamy Cauliflower Rigatoni

I get my Hello Fresh boxes every other week (getting them weekly would just be too expensive for my budget) so I've been saving some of the meals for this week. For tonight's dinner, I made the Cheesy Creamy Cauliflower Rigatoni, and it is officially in my Top 3 of Hello Fresh recipes so far. First of all, it's easy to prep and only takes about half an hour to make from start to finish. Secondly, it tastes like bacon. So much so that I completely forgot that this dish is actually vegetarian. Now, granted, there is also butter, sour cream, and cheddar cheese in it, so it's not exactly low in fat, but I think the addition of so much cauliflower and baby spinach kinda evens it out. (Right?) Anyway, it was delicious and I get to eat it for tomorrow's dinner, too. I will definitely be making this one again.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9