Friday Five: Touched by your presents, dear

on
Friday, July 2, 2021
This week's Friday Five:
  1. For what ability do you seem to have a natural gift? Visual arts. More specifically, photography and makeup art. Also, typing. I've always been a fast typer. I've averaged about 120 WPM since I was in middle school.

  2. What's pretty good about the present moment? Being a BTS ARMY. (I stan kings, y'all.) But I guess that's an always thing, not just in the present moment. At this very moment... I'm almost done work? That's always good.

  3. What nearby, everyday object would be a good symbolic bequest to someone in your life? I would bequeath my origami flowers to my friend Ronsee, who has always appreciated the intricacies of paper folding. I would also bequeath my iPhone to him, because he has a super-old, completely cracked iPhone 5 (he slammed his car trunk on it, I don't even know how that happens) that he refuses to get rid of because "it still works." Even though you can only see less than half of the screen. ("But I can still make calls!")

  4. What recognitions, large or small, have been bestowed upon you? I do get recognized at work occasionally from the senior manager of my department at the bank for excellent customer experiences. I also got recognized at MAC quite often for highest sales or excellent customer service, or when I passed my certifications, or when I passed my 5-year mark. Oh, and I did get the Art Award in Grade 6. That was a pretty big deal.

  5. What was your most recent charitable donation? I just donated $20 to the Canada Helps Asian Solidarity Fund.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9