Photolog 2021: Day 160 of 365

on
Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Day #3 of vacation: Had to do a blood test earlier, so Ying and I went to Five Guys and grabbed big greasy cheeseburgers with all the fixings (mayo, lettuce, pickles, tomatoes, grilled onions, grilled mushrooms, ketchup, mustard, relish, and jalapeño peppers) for dinner. (And cajun fries, obviously.) This cheeseburger seemed extra delicious today, maybe because I haven't had a real cheeseburger (and sorry, McDonald's doesn't count) since December. But looking back at old posts, this is apparently my go-to meal after a blood test, as if my body is telling me, "MAKE UP FOR THE LOSS OF IRON WITH BEEF! LOTS OF BEEF!" It's not intentional, I swear. What is intentional is trying not to cook a single meal this week...
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9