BANGTAN BOMB: FESTA 2021 Exam — Behind the Scenes

on
Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Jin, after evaluation: "To be honest, we don't really know ourselves that well... Even I had to guess my own shoulder width..."
Jin: "ARMY know us better than we do."

RM: "'Which of the following is not a term in the "Tae-Tae language" vocabulary?' 'Countlessly cold'? Has he used such a philosophical and literary adjective before?"
RM: "'Choose which one is ARMY's official logo.' Wow, if you get this wrong, you aren't part of our team anymore."
RM, guessing which member will score the lowest: "Suga. I don't think he'll even get 50 points."

Jimin: "Exam! Oh, wait, I need to write my name..."
Jimin, changing answers: "I've gotten better at this, you know. I'm not who I used to be."
Jimin, after evaluation: "For us, these questions are even more difficult than the CSAT."

Suga, after evaluation: "This is around the best scores I used to get in school."

J-Hope, grading his exam: "Oh! 'Choose all that apply'? Wooooww, I haven't done this in so long! Wow, we always got questions like this in school! I got this wrong because I didn't know there were multiple answers! But... I got it wrong regardless."
J-Hope, after calculating his final score: "Wow, these are scores I never even saw in school, but I got them here! Okay, this is crazy, J-Hope. You've lived a good life."

Tae: "'In the lyrics of 'Christmas Love,' Jimin's self-composed song released in December 2020, one of the words in the lyrics was deemed untranslatable...' What is this? I don't even know my own lyrics."
Tae, after evaluation and comparing his scores to the other members: "In my personal opinion, this is all to keep ARMY and us apart. We've fallen into the trap that BigHit set up. But I only have eyes for ARMY!"

Jungkook, after seeing that he is tied with J-Hope for first place: "Whoa! How did J-Hope do that? He's so smart."
Jungkook, guessing with ARMY will score: "Oh, ARMY... I don't think they'll get anything below 100. They know us better than we do."

Conclusion: All seven get 613 out of 100 for their love for ARMY!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9