BTS "Butter" Special Countdown

on
Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Hey, this is the video they played during the countdown for the "Butter" YouTube premiere last Friday! I'm actually kinda surprised they uploaded it because they've never done that for their previous premiere countdown skits. I guess the PDs were like, "NO, WE SPENT TOO MUCH TIME PREPARING THIS TOAST-MAKING VIDEO TO ONLY AIR IT ONCE."
[Jimin and V preparing their individual toasts]
Jin: "V and Jimin, could you briefly explain how and why you chose to spread that jam?"
V: "It's simple. I love strawberry jam."
Jin: "Ah, because you like strawberry jam?"
Jimin: "Okay, I'll explain. I mixed butter with strawberry jam. Since we came back with our song, 'Butter,' the butter symbolizes us. The jam is ARMY, the foundation of toast. ARMY and 'Butter,' ARMY and BTS. That's class."
Jin, taken aback: "Yes, that's class!"
Suga: "How is that related?"
Jin: "I don't know, but it seemed legit."
Meanwhile, me, eyeing the "Butter" merch they're wearing. (I did, in fact, end up getting both the black and the white tees.)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9