Photolog 2021: Day 87 of 365

on
Sunday, March 28, 2021
I was having a really shitty week so my friend Chelsea invited me over for dinner tonight.

Beef and potato stew

Angel food cake with whipped cream and berries

She made beef and potato stew served with crusty bread, and homemade angel food cake with whipped cream and berries for dessert. It was the perfect meal for a cold night and honestly did cheer me up a great deal. And now I'm wondering if I should ask my mom for my Instant Pot back...
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9