BTS V LIVE [RM]: I'm a little late, aren't I?

on
Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Namjoon came on V Live for the first time in a long time, which also marks the first BTS livestream of the year. (No subtitles yet, but there are, of course, live translations up.) Been kinda down recently due to a death in the family, made harder because of the pandemic as well as being in the middle of winter, so I have been somewhat MIA and not in the mood to do anything. That having been said, BTS has always been there to cheer me up, and Namjoon going live today, just talking about what he's been doing and random goings-on, has made me feel better.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9