Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 640

on
Monday, August 24, 2020
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. How do you usually exfoliate? I'm currently using Kate Somerville's ExfoliKate Cleanser Daily Foaming Wash and COSRX's AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner everyday, plus COSRX's BHA Blackhead Power Liquid and Ole Henriksen's Transforming Walnut Scrub twice a week.

  2. Do you have any stretch marks? Yeah, around my stomach area.

  3. How'd you sleep last night? Pretty well; I read for a bit and then passed out about 20 minutes later. Had a solid 7 hours before waking up 'cause I had to pee.

  4. Most used item in your makeup bag right now? My Surratt Beauty Relevée Lash Curler.

  5. If you had to get a tattoo right now, what would you get? Probably a floral design surrounding the saying, "花樣年華." It's a Chinese idiom meaning a time period in which a flower blooms, or the most beautiful time of your life. BTS (of course) used this idiom as the title for their third and fourth EPs, which makes up their HYYH (or Hwa Yang Yeon Hwa in Korean) era, and I've always loved the sentiment of this saying.

  6. If you could get your hair done right now, what would you do? Cut maybe five inches, get some choppy layers.

  7. How do you usually look during Zoom/FaceTime calls? I don't do Zoom or FaceTime calls. We do have Webex meetings occasionally for work, but I don't turn on my camera for them 'cause my hair is in a messy bun, I have no make up on, and I'm usually in a BTS shirt.

  8. Is the weather currently crazy out your way? Yeah, it was quite cool last week, and then it got super humid over the weekend with lightning storms and random spurts of heavy rain.

  9. Can you remember the last time you used a beauty tester? Last December, when I still worked at MAC. On myself, it was probably a Blot Powder to touch up 'cause I forgot mine at home. There were a lot of sanitizing methods and hygiene policies in place at MAC, though. Powders had to be fully wiped down (sometimes I would even scrape off the top layer), cream products had to be wiped with alcohol or scraped out with a sanitized spatula on to a sanitized petri dish, and liquid products had to be poured or squeezed out onto a sanitized petri dish. All store brushes had to be washed with antibacterial detergent every night and then sprayed with hygienic spray before using on a customer. But I could only control what my team and I did. Obviously, there were the customers who would just pick up a tester and apply it on themselves before we could help them sanitize a product to safely use, but I always think those are the same people who would eat food after its fallen on a dirty public floor.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9