Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 637

on
Monday, August 3, 2020
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. Frosted Flakes or Rice Krispies? Frosted Flakes. Rice Krispies needs to be mixed with something else — like fruit or marshmallows or other cereals — to taste good. And they get soggy so fast that the "Snap! Crackle! Pop!" lasts approximately two minutes. It's almost false advertising.

  2. Your favourite bag at the moment? I have literally used the same Rebecca Minkoff bag for the last four years and never bothered to buy a new handbag after that, so I suppose it's been my default "favourite" since.

  3. Would you rather have a big ol' monster pimple on your butt, or your back? On my butt, 'cause it's easier to reach.

  4. Did you (or do you now) ever watch soap operas/telenovelas? I did watch The Young and the Restless and The Bold and the Beautiful when I was in middle school and high school. Nowadays, I just watch K-dramas, which are sometimes just as dramatic, unrealistic, or cheesy, but they end after one season (which is usually 16 one-hour episodes or 32 half-hour episodes) so at least there's a conclusion and you don't follow the same stories and characters for a million years. (Seriously, how is Victor Newman still around?)

  5. How's your mental health these days? Could be better. The ennui is settling in as this pandemic continues. I'm sure the feeling will pass once my moving day gets closer and I get busier. As it is, the only thing that's saved me this year is BTS.

  6. What time of day are you the most/least productive? Typically, I am most productive at night, from about 9:00PM to maybe 3:00AM. (I'm nocturnal for a reason.) I'm the least productive in the first two hours of waking up.

  7. Do you still keep in touch with your high school prom date? Dear god, no. I don't even remember his name. (Seriously. I am a terrible person.)

  8. Does anybody actually know what they're doing? Hmm... BTS and BigHit. It's why they're poised for world domination.

  9. Are you currently wearing any makeup, and if you are, whatcha wearing? Oh, god, no. Since working from home, the most makeup I've worn is mascara. And even then, it's only when I've gone out to see my friends. So I've worn mascara (MAC Extended Play Perm Me Up, in case you're wondering) approximately six times since May. 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9