BANGTAN BOMB: "Dynamite" MV Reaction

on
Thursday, August 27, 2020

Technically, we've already seen this from the V Live commentary livestream, but now that they've added a window for the MV to stream at the bottom, it was obviously worth a re-post.
[watching opening scene]
Jimin: "I went to the front and I was supposed to smile, but just standing there by myself..."
Jin: "Were you embarrassed?"
Jimin: "...was kinda awkward and embarrassing, so I *makes pointing gun sign* did this, but I was asked to put in the 'bang' *makes bang sound* like this."
Hobi: "How do you like the result?"
Jimin: "Actually, I like the left side of my face, but I had to shoot my right... so my nostrils kept flaring. All I see are my nostrils."

[watching Jungkook's bedroom dancing scene]
Hobi: "How was the milk?"
Jungkook: "The milk-"
Jimin: "Was it good?"
Jungkook: "It was really good."
Jin: "Do you think you'll get a milk commercial?"
Yoongi, suddenly piping up: "I was told not to drink milk."
Jin: "Why?"
Yoongi: "I dunno."

[watching Namjoon's record store scene]
Namjoon: "All I'm seeing are my nostrils."
Jin: "Nostrils should be there, without them you can't breathe and then you'll die."
Yoongi: "We can breathe with our mouths."
Jin: "...that's true."
Tae: "Love your nostrils!"
Namjoon: "I didn't say I don't love my nostrils..."

[watching Yoongi's basketball court scene]
Jin: "Your teeth are very even."
Namjoon: "Did you wear braces?"
Jimin: "How come you smile so well?"
Yoongi: "I didn't on my upper teeth. Upper teeth are from my parents."
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9