BTS FESTA 2020: Closing Ceremony — BTS Rolling Paper from Bangtan's 7th Birthday Party — RM, SUGA, Jin, and J-Hope

on
Saturday, June 13, 2020
The boys didn't want to read out their "rolling paper" messages at their 7th birthday party out of embarrassment, so of course, BigHit uploaded them, anyway:


Members' messages to RM:

From Jungkook:
Kim Namjoon-ssi… You worked so hard for 7 years, and it must've been even harder for you, taking on the burdens of the other 6 members as well; I really am thankful to you, eternal leader RM

From V:
Namjoonie, at times the person that knows my heart best, and one that is truly so important to me, but I feel as though I don't know what's in your heart, or how you're in fact feeling. I really want to know, and really want to share deep conversations over drinks with you.

From SUGA:
It's been 10 years of us together
Though I haven't said it over the 10 year period, I rely on you a lot
Thanks

From J-Hope:
Namjoon-ah.!! I become careful with my every word in regards to you!! Because every word about you is so precious to me!! And so…!! The words I really want to say: I’m so thankful that you're our leader. You're only able to be our leader because you're you!! Thank you always, I love you. Let's be together another 7 years, 70 years.

From Jimin:
Our hyungnim, about whom I describe to everyone as the person I respect most. I’m thankful that you’re our leader, and I’m sincerely happy that you're my hyung before you're my leader. Please remain as my hyung in times to come!

From Jin:
Namjoon-ah, I'm so happy that you're on our team. You know that feeling where it's scary if someone is on the side of the enemy forces, but reassuring if they're on mine? I really like that you're a staunch ally


Members' messages to SUGA:

From J-Hope:
Suga hyung~ 💕 After 7 years (been 10 years since we met, though), finally my mind is organized to tell what kind of person you are. Thank you for being with us, bearing and keeping your position silently 💕 Don't be alone and call me when you need me, fighting 💜

From V:
You look good since you really became brighter than before. Please be healthy and when you smile, everyone becomes really happy, so let's drink together one day or at least all together.

From Jimin:
In a way, because of your words when we were trainees, that you really want me to join the team and work together, I could come all the way here. I was grateful to you in the past and I'm more grateful that you are current you. Let's stay healthy and be happy!

From RM:
Yunkimin,, Without Yunkimin-nim's existence, this 7-year journey must have been very tough. I sincerely hope more than anyone that you won't be sad anymore and be happy. I love you.

From Jin:
[In informal speech] It is fascinating and really makes me happy that you who seemed the most opposite to me have a matching hobby with me.

From Jungkook:
[In informal speech] Thank you so much for giving me strict words when I was immature and lacking a lot. Because you said those bitter words, I could grow. Thank you so, so much..! Take care of yourself!


Members' messages to Jin:

From SUGA:
[In formal speech] Jin, you have the power to make people happy. Thank you for being next to us.

From RM:
[In formal speech] John, I remember when we ate myeolchiguksu at Garosu-gil Road. I think you have the incredible aura now that you mentioned at that time. Not only Jahn but now everyone here knows Jahn-nim's hard works. I Love you.

From Jimin:
[In formal speech] Hyungnim that I feel as a friend the most in the world. You're the one who made me realize new values in life and taught me, who is living at this moment, the most important thing. I will always be grateful to hyung.
From V:
[In informal speech] I feel sorry but also very grateful for your heart that is always caring about me, Seokjin-ah. I love you very much.

From J-Hope:
[In formal speech] Hyung!! Our hyung's expressions are simpler than anyone. [But] there are messages in them and the power of sincerity is very big~~ Thank you for expressing your feelings generously to us for 7 years. I always love you~ 💜 Our oldest hyung~!! 💕

From Jungkook:
[In informal speech] Jahn... Thank you so much for giving us joy as the oldest hyung... Let's go fishing for sure.


Members' messages to J-Hope:

From Jimin:
Our Hoseokie hyung, whose smiling appearance is so kind. We’ve all received such comfort from your warmth and gained such passion. I believe a warm string of connection has formed between us. It'd be good if you gave yourself a lot of compliments and had pride in yourself.

From SUGA:
To Hope, who stretched out their hand to me first, I’m always thankful.

From Jin:
Jjwehope, thank you so much for always making me laugh. Meeting you was such great fortune, you know, yeah?

From V:
You know that there are times I can only speak to you, right? I’m thankful that you always approach me first to talk, let’s meet up soon. I really was thankful that you reached out first, asking if anything was up.

From Jungkook:
Jyahope… I’m really grateful that you’re always beside us without showing any sign of difficulty. I’m a blessed person for being able to meet such a precious person.

From RM:
Zay Hope,,
You’re the mental pillar of our group. I’m always open, so please tell me whenever you have any concerns or difficulties, and let us spend more good times in our long future together. I love you.

(Image credit: BTS Facebook)
(Translations by: Wisha and ARMY Salon)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9