BTS FESTA 2020: Closing Ceremony — BTS Rolling Paper from Bangtan's 7th Birthday Party — Jimin, V, and Jungkook

on
Saturday, June 13, 2020
The boys didn't want to read out their "rolling paper" messages at their 7th birthday party out of embarrassment, so of course, BigHit uploaded them, anyway:


Members' messages to Jimin:

From Jungkook:
Jimin-ssi, thanks to you, we have a greeaat atmosphere in the team these days. Your heart caring for the team and your attitude working hard for the team are beautiful. Don’t be sick, and let’s have a drink!

From V:
Jimin-ssi who has a different style from mine. But it’s good to see that both Jimin-ssi and I now understand each other’s style and like each other’s style more. My friend like no other, don’t be sick, and if you have hard times, like you reached out your hand to me, I’ll come closer to you with a smile on my face.

From SUGA:
Jimin-ah, you’re way too upbeat these days I’d like it if you cooled it down a little ㅎㅎ

From J-Hope:
Our Jiminie!! You’re my dongsaeng but really feel like a hyung. For 7 years, I’ve been relying on you a lot and received lots of energy from you!! In some sense, I think you’ve been the source of my driving force. Thank you always and I love you!! And, be healthy~ 💕

From RM:
Baby G-ssi, Jwimin-ssi who’s similar to me but also a bit different from me, thank you for always being the most reliable friend by my side. I always lean on you. Please show us your cool and healthy side a lot going forward as well. I love you.

From Jin:
Jimin-ah, you're such an excellent friend. I think I'm so happy because I'm with you ^^


Members' messages to V:

From V:
Taehyung-ssi, I was worried because you've been too quiet these days. But seeing you having a blast in the Bangtan Karaoke, I feel relieved. Please don't be sick and call/text someone, whoever that is, if you have anything difficult! Cheer up!

From SUGA:
I'm always open. If you have anything you want to say and your feelings become deep, call/text me.

From Jin:
Taehyung-ssi, I'm not good at reaching out first but I'm good at listening. Please call/text me anytime.

From J-Hope:
Taehyung-ah~ 💕 Taehyung-ah who became so precious~ 💕 Because I care for you so~ much I sometimes have strong emotions!! As a hyung who's been watching your growth over the 7 years, [seeing you], I always smile and am full of love for you!! Let's have a meal sometime soon~ 💕

From RM:
Taehyung-ssi, now that you talk well very intelligently and logically, please don't hesitate to tell me your thoughts as much as you like. I love you.

From Jimin:
My friend, my only same-age friend to this day, I hope that there are only things that make you, Taehyungie, smile always. I hope you don't forget that there are us, there is me, always, next to you, and lean on us. Thank you always.


Members' messages to Jungkook:

From V:
Don't be sad, don't hide things, don't be sick, and it's fine if you don't tell us but please show us a sign so that we can come closer to you 😊 Cute maknae

From Jimin:
Our beloved maknae, just stay the way you are, always. Just don't be sick, and live happy for a long long time. Come follow me~!

From RM:
Jyungkook-ssi, thank you for choosing to be with us when you were worn out. I always get inspired by your passion and I also get energy from it. I believe in you. I love you.
From J-Hope:
JK.. 💕 Jungkook-ah.. Our Jungkookie... 💕 Hyung holds you dear and loves you the way you are. You trust hyung, right~?? Thank you for always being with me!! Don't be sick, and stay healthy!!

From SUGA:
I hope there are only bright and cheerful things happening to Jungkook always.

From Jin:
Jungkook-ah, I'm so happy because I have you. We have a fishing outing booked. Don't forget to come.


(Image credit: BTS Facebook)
(Translations by: Doolset)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9