BTS V LIVE [BTS]: DJ Suga's Honey FM 06.13 #0613FM_0613

on
Saturday, June 13, 2020

Honey FM 06.13 on 06.13 with all seven members. 🥺

Suga's ending ment for today's Honey FM:
"I don’t know why the stage that I want to keep standing on and am able to enjoy now felt so burdensome and scary at the time of debut. If I could return to the day of our debut, if I could see the us of back then, I’d want to say these words: that you accomplished it so well. Surely the expressions of BTS are able to be so beautiful not because of the stars or that light, but because of the love sent by ARMY. I’d like it if you knew that we always stand on stage and make music for ARMY, and it’d be good if we could be together for a long time just as we are today. I feel so reassured, knowing ARMY is beside me on a special day like today. To the 7 of us greeting our 7th June 13th, and to the ARMY protecting us at our sides, you worked hard today also."

(Translation by: Wisha)

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9