BTS FESTA 2020: BTS Profile 2 — Jimin by Jin + V by J-Hope

on
Tuesday, June 9, 2020
For FESTA this year, Jimin's profile written by Jin, and V's profile written by J-Hope:


Jimin's Profile as Written by Jin

Name: Jimin, Jimin

Birthday/Age: 1995.10.13 / 26

Nickname: Jaman

Specialty: Liking Seokjinie hyung

Hobby: Playing games

Role within the team: Disappeared abs
Members to Jimin, as Written by Jin?

RM is my cutie Namjoon.
[귀 (gwi) 염둥이 → 기 (gi) 염둥이 bc cute]

SUGA is my soul companion.

Jin is a god-like existence to me.

j-hope is my aegyo-filled hyung.

V is my B.f best friend.

Jungkook is my cook.


Jimin's Q&A as Written by Jin

My good habit?
I sometimes think of ARMY without realizing.

My charm point:
Earrings

My energy boost strategy:
Look at Seokjinie hyung's face

Recommended menu at the convenience store:
Jja[pa]geti and pickled radish

The member I'm thinking of most right now:
Next to JK

The first thing I do after I wake up:
Turn my head from side to side

My preferred finger for rings:
Index finger

My know-how to beat time difference:
I listen to JK's "My Time" [The Korean title is "Time Difference"].

The interior piece I like:
The late-night snack left from last night

If I could be an invisible man for a day:
Steal Jungkook's bed.

The best ending fairy:
Good-looking Seokjinie hyung

The job I think I'd have if I didn't become a singer:
Farmer

Long padding vs. coat in winter:
Padding

Sugar vs. salt on steamed potatoes:
I have an allergy.


V's Profile as Written by J-Hope

Name: Kim Taehyung, V

Birthday/Age: 1995/12/30 / 26 years old~~ 💕

Nickname: On my pillow [Referencing V's song, "Sweet Night," on the Itaewon Class OST]

Specialty: Freestyle 💕 (Doing everything as I like~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ)

Hobby: Thinking of Hobi hyung~??~ 💕

Role within the team: Visual
Members to V, as Written by J-Hope?

RM hyung is my dad-like hyung 💜

SUGA hyung is my actual hyung-like hyung ~💜

Jin hyung is my uncle-like hyung

Hobi hyung is my mum-like hyung

Jimin is my twin-like friend

Jungkook is my much younger dongsaeng-like dongsaeng!!


V's Q&A as Written by J-Hope

I am? 
A fool for family, Bangtan, and ARMY 💕
[A fool for only being enamoured with the above three things]

A new nickname:
An admirer of HoV~ 💕
[-바라기, from 해바라기 (sunflower, literally 'facing the sun'), takes on the idea that you only face one direction]

My charm point:
Random/whimsical??~ 💕

What I did well in at a young age:
Meeting the Bangtan members!!

The member I think of when I'm sick:
Jiminie

My energy boost strategy:
Think about the times that were only good.

Happiest moment:
The moment I brought Yeontanie home

If I could only do one thing on a day off:
Sleep rather than marathoning missed TV programs

The description that expresses one's self best:
Your hope

Favourite subject at school:
Music

The words I want to say to me 7 years ago?
Don't forget that simpleness of heart!

What I want to eat most right now:
Fizzy drink, Chinese food, Myung[rang] hotdog, raspberry wine

If I could be an invisible man for a day??
Wander around on the streets!!

The member I want to take a photo of most right now if I had to take a selfie:
Hobi hyung?? 💕


(Image credit: BTS Facebook)
(Translations by: Wisha)
1 comment on "BTS FESTA 2020: BTS Profile 2 — Jimin by Jin + V by J-Hope"
  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9