BTS FESTA 2020: BTS Profile 2 — Jungkook by Jimin, Jin by V, and SUGA by Jungkook

on
Tuesday, June 9, 2020
For FESTA this year, Jungkook's profile written by Jimin, Jin's profile written by V, and Suga's profile written by Jungkook:


Jungkook's Profile as Written by Jimin

Name: Jeon Jungkook, Jun Jungkook

Birthday/Age: 1997.09.01 / 24-years-old

Nickname: Kkyu~ >..<

Specialty: Sports, singing, game, interior [design], sleeping at work

Hobbies: Eating, sleeping, working out

Role within the team: Muscle, cutie pie, big eater
Members to Jungkook, as Written by Jimin?

RM hyung is my leader hyung

SUGA hyung is my hyung four years older than me

Jin hyung is my eldest hyung

J-Hope hyung is my hyung three years older than me

Jiminie hyung that I love is my forever best friend, my soul brother, and my precious hyungnim.

V hyung is my hyung two years older than me.


Jungkook's Q&A as Written by Jimin

My energy boost strategy:
Listening to music, playing games, meeting with friends, meeting with Jiminie hyung

My favorite words:
Rap Monster

Ability I'd like to have:
Ability to teleport

Recommended menu at the convenience store:
Spicy ramyeon and fried fish cake bar

Fan vs air conditioner in the summer:
Air conditioner

The time period that I like:
Dawn

What I did best when I was young:
Sleeping in class, running

Necessary item for an overseas trip:
Speaker

I sometimes unknowingly [____]:
Sleep.

The job I think I'd have if I didn't become a singer:
Gamer

Happiest moment:
Right now

The words I want to say to me 7 years ago?
You must feel this too, but try to relax yourself a bit

What would I do on the day before the world ended:
Concert with members

Acrostic poem with 7주년 (7-year anniversary):
7: For 7 years, I've been watching hyungs I love
주: who mostly protected me
년: Winning another daesang, I told myself that I'll continue to be with these people


Jin's Profile as Written by V

Name: Jin, JIN

Birthday/Age: 92/12/4 / 29

Nickname: Ajae [Satoori of 'ajuhssi']

Specialty: Game

Hobby: Fishing

Role within the team: Vocal
Members to Jin, as Written by V?

RM is my leader

SG is my rapper

JH is a smile angel fallen from the sky.

JM is my laughter virus

V is my comrade

JK is my dongsaeng


Jin's Q&A as Written by V

Ability I want to gain:
The ability to make it appear in front of me when I think about something I want to eat

Favourite movie genre: Action

The scariest thing:
Everything. A crybaby

To the me of seven years ago:
Jwan~

A good habit of mine:
Thinking about ARMY?

New nickname:
Jwan~

Member that I think of the most now:
V, since I'm writing this, you're thinking of me

Fan vs. air conditioner in summer:
Air conditioner

Long padding vs. coat in winter:
Long padding

First thing I say when picking up the phone:
Hello, V~

Favourite moon:
Full moon

Food that I can eat seven times a week:
Korean food

First thing I do after waking up:
Cell phone

Acrostic poem with 7주년 (7-year anniversary):
7: clumsy person
주: kettle
년: be healthy at the end of the year


SUGA's Profile as Written by Jungkook

Name: Min Yoongi, MIN SUGA

Birthday/Age: 930309 / 28

Nickname: Yunkimin

Specialty: Joins the conversation immediately when something he knows comes up

Hobby: Breathing

Role within the team: Father
Members to Jin, as Written by V?

RM is the leader

Jin is a hyung.

Hope is a dongsaeng

Jimin is maknae 3

V is maknae 2

Jungkook is maknae 1


SUGA's Q&A as Written by Jungkook

Favourite time of the day:
Night

Something that must be at home:
Bed

Recently fell in love with
Mobile game

Best among the five senses:
Auditory sense

Long padding vs. coat in winter:
Coat

First thing I do after I wake up:
Breathe

My know-how to overcome jet lag?
Hold out without sleeping

First thing I say when picking up the phone:
Hello?

Food that I can eat seven times a week:
Raw fish

Favourite moon?
Full moon

Something I make sure to bring with me when going abroad:
Laptop

Favourite subject in school:
Economics, society, Korean history, history

If there was one day left to the end of the world, I'd:
Sleep or meet people

If I had to choose one between sleeping and catching up on TV shows on a holiday:
Sleeping


(Image credit: BTS Facebook)
(Translations by: Doolset)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9